Hi,

in a spellchecker call, if I don't get back collations object in the
response, is it correct to assume that even if I create a query myself by
joining the individually spell-corrected words in suggestions object in
response, it will have 0 results?

E.g. In the following spellchecker response

for query : here lise the grate mighty king

"spellcheck": {
    "suggestions": [
      "lise",
      {
        "numFound": 7,
        "startOffset": 0,
        "endOffset": 11,
        "origFreq": 0,
        "suggestion": [
          {
            "word": "lies",
            "freq": 550
          }        ]
      },
      "grate",
      {
        "numFound": 2,
        "startOffset": 15,
        "endOffset": 19,
        "origFreq": 778,
        "suggestion": [
          {
            "word": "great",
            "freq": 1580
          }
        ]
      } ]
      }
    ],
    "correctlySpelled": false,
    "collations": []
  }

There are no collation results returned. So if one decides to reconstruct
the correct query by taking help of individually corrected words in
suggestions object, is it reasonable to assume that such a corrected query
(In this case it will be 'here lies the great king') will still return 0
results?because there were no collations returned?