Taking a look to Lucene code, this seems the closest query to your
requirement :

org.apache.lucene.search.spans.SpanPositionRangeQuery

But it is not used in Solr out of the box according to what I know.
You may potentially develop a query parser and use it to reach your goals.

Given that, I think the index time strategy will be much easier and it will
just require a re-index and few small changes at query time configuration.
Another possibility may be to use payloads and the related query parser, but
also in this case you would need to re-index so it is unlikely that this
option would be your favorite.
I appreciate the fact you can not re-index, so in this case you will need to
follow the other approaches ( developing components).

Regards

-----
Alessandro Benedetti
Sease Ltd. - www.sease.io