Hi Emir,

There is one behavior i noticed while performing the incremental import. I
added a new field into the managed-schema.xml to test the incremental
nature of using the clean=false.

         *<field name="xtimestamp" type="date" indexed="true" stored="true"
default="NOW" multiValued="false"/>*

Now xtimestamp is having a new value even on every DIH import with
clean=false property. Now i am confused that how will i know, if
clean=false is working or not ?
Please suggest.

Kind regards,
Karan