Hi Wendy,
A bit off-topic, but forgot to mention in previous mail: dots in field names
are not recommended. Even it obviously works for you, I think I’ve seen people
reporting some issues caused by dot in field names (I cannot find some
reference now). So, if you plan some system upgrade in the future, you might
want to get rid of field names with dots - you can safely use underscore.

Regards,
Emir