Hi ,
Thanks you all for quality reply .
Finally I am able to below from Scratch:-
1) Create Core by CMD line.
2) Index CSV file by CMD

Below are my steps , and I hope other basic beginners can able to learn
easily.

Basic Information about Solr :-

Installation folder :- C:\solr

Solr bin folder location :- C:\solr\bin

*Create Solr Core [With Default Setting]:-*

1)      Go to Solr bin folder

2)      Open cmd

3)      Enter Command

C:\solr\bin>solr create_core –c films

If you will check SOLR UI , then you will able to see core name as “films”.

*Index CSV file into Existed Core [Windows 10] :-*

1)      Please check where is post.jar file.

By default , post.jar file present in solr_location/example/exampledocs
location.

2)      Open cmd in post.jar location.

Once you will open cmd , it seems like below location .

C:\solr\example\exampledocs>

3)      Please check csv file location.

In my case, CSV file located into below location.

C:\solr\example\books_data.csv

4)      Check Core name in which you want to index csv file.

In my case, Core name is “films”

5)      Use below command to Index csv file in Solr core.

Command Format:-

C:\solr\example\exampledocs>java -Dtype=text/csv -Dc=<Core_name> -jar
post.jar <CSV_FILE location>

Example:-

C:\solr\example\exampledocs>java -Dtype=text/csv -Dc=films -jar post.jar
C:\solr\example\books_data.csv

Thanks...