Thanks Emir for the response.

Please have a look at the URL below.

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/suggester.html

We used the above URL to get the suggestions based on the context field. We
used zip code as the context field to fetch the dentists in that particular zip
code. It is working without any issues.

As a next step, we are trying to get the suggestions for the dentists within 60
miles of the specified lat/long values.

My queries are as specified below.

i) Will I be able to specify the lat/long values as context field? I don't see
any documentation for the same. Please point me to something. When we use
lat/long values as context field, we need to specify two values which is
unknown to us right now.
ii)Is it possible to fetch dentist auto suggestions by specifying the
distance(for ex: 60 miles from 37.20,-121.00) from the specified lat/long
values? Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Deepak