I tried this real time get on my collection using the both V1 and V2 URL
for real time get, but did not work!!!

http://<host>:8080/api/collections/col1/get?myid:69749398

it returned...

{
  "doc":null}

same issue with V1 URL as well, http://
<host>:8080/solr/col1/get?myid:69749398

however if i do q=myid:69749398 with "select" request handler seems to
fine. I checked my schema again and it is configured correctly.  Like below:

<uniqueKey>myid</uniqueKey>

Also i see that this implicit request handler is configured correctly Any
thoughts, what I might be missing?