Right, so I'd guess if you checked 4.1 you'd see the same behavior. If
not please let us know.

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 9:17 AM, bbarani <bbar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I used to use elevate.xml before (in SOLR 4.1) and never noticed this
> behavior before (may be I didn't check these specific use cases where
> elevated documents doesn't contain any searched keyword) but I started
> elevating id's via query param now (using elevateIds parameter) and I
> started noticing this behavior so wanted to confirm...
> --
> Sent from: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html

Reply via email to