I encountered a more serious problem in the process of using solr. We use
the solr version is 6.0, our daily amount of data is about 500 billion
documents, create a collection every hour, the online collection of more
than a thousand, 49 solr nodes. If the collection in less than 800, the
speed is still very fast, if the collection of the number of 1100 or so,
the construction of solr index will drop sharply, one of the original
program speed of about 2-3 million TPS, Dropped to only a few hundred or
even tens of TPS, who have encountered a similar situation, there is no
good idea to find this issue. By the way, solr a node memory we assigned
32G,We checked the memory, cpu, disk IO, network IO occupancy is no
problem, belong to the normal state. Which friend encountered a similar
problem, please inform the solution, thank you very much.