Alas no, the queryparser now uses an unhighlightable constantscore query. I'd personally like to make it work at the Lucene level, but not sure how thats going to proceed. The tradeoff is that you won't have max boolean clause issues and wildcard searches should be faster. It is a bummer though.

- Mark

dojolava wrote:
Hi,

I have another question on the wildcard problem:

In the previous Solr releases there was a workaround to highlight wildcard
queries using the StandardRequestHandler by adding a ? in between: e.g.
hou?* would highlight house.
But this is not working anymore. Is there maybe another workaround? ;-)

Regards,
Mathis