Hi,

I have managed to rename the JAR file to names like my-cell-6.5.1.jar.

Currently the main thing which I have problem renaming is the solr.xml,
which I would like to rename to my.xml.

Any idea if this is possible? I can't find it in the bin directory, and
also in the solr.cmd that we call when we start Solr.

Regards,
Edwin