Hi,

are your collections using stateFormat 1 or 2? In version 1 all state was stored in one file while in version 2 each collection has its own state.json. I assume that in the old version it could happen that the common file still contains state for a collection that was deleted. So I would read out the clusterstate.json in ZooKeeper and manually verify its content.

regards,
Hendrik