Hi Gus,
It is just current month, but Albert is interested in month, regardless of
year. It can be done with OR-ed conditions for different years:
birthDate:[NOW/MONTH TO NOW/MONTH+1MONTH] OR birthDate:[NOW-1YEAR/MONTH TO
NOW-1YEAR/MONTH+1MONTH] OR birthDate:[NOW-2YEAR/MONTH TO
NOW-2YEAR/MONTH+1MONTH] OR…

Emir