Hi,

I am Asma Talib from UTG Tech. We are looking for strong Solr Developer with
good concepts and skill.

Experience: 8 + Years

Location: New York

This position is for a Senior Search Developer, using Apache Solr for
Analytics

Following are the Responsibilities of candidate:

*         Implement automated techniques and processes for the bulk and real
time indexing in Apache Solr of large-scale data sets residing in database,
Hadoop, flat files and other sources.

*         Ability design and implement Solr build for generating indexes
against structured and semi

structured data.

*         Ability to design, create and manage shards and indexes for Solr
Cloud.

*         Ability to write efficient search queries against Solr indexes
using Solr REST/Java API.

*         Prototype and demonstrate new ideas of feasibility and leveraging
for Solr Capabilities.

*         Ability to understand distributed technologies like Hadoop,
Teradata, SQL server and ETLs.

*         Contribute to all aspects of application development including
architecture, design, development and support.

*         Take ownership of application components and ensure timely
delivery of the same

*         Ability to integrate research and best practices into project
solution for continuous improvement.

*         Troubleshoot Solr indexing process and querying engine.

*         Identify, clarify, resolve issues and risks, escalating them as
needed

*         Ability to Provide technical guidance and mentoring to other
junior team members if needed

*         Ability to write automated unit test cases for solr search engine.

UTG  Tech- Corp

Asma Talib

Talent Acquisition Manager

Website : <http://www.utgtech.com/> www.utgtech.com