Thanks a lot guys. Now we know where to start.

Best
    Soren

On 15-03-2018 09:27, Hendrik Haddorp wrote:
Hi,

we are running Solr on Marathon/Mesos, which should basically be the same as DC/OS. Solr and ZooKeeper are running in docker containers. I wrote my own Mesos framework that handles the assignment to the agents. There is a public sample that does the same for ElasticSearch. I'm not aware of a public Solr Mesos framework. The only "mediation" that happens here is that Solr runs in a docker container with a memory limit. If you give it enough resources it should be pretty close to running straight on the machine. JVM memory tuning and docker is however not the most fun.

regards,
Hendrik