Hi Mathesis (Stefan),

Thanks for the questions. This made me look at the problem from a distance
and re-frame the situation. Good questions indeed.

Trying to go around: consider a user who describes herself as being a BMW
fan, being convinced that all BMW need to be the blackest color possible
(for a sake of argument) who would like to search and later browse the
entries in the discussion forum (of course not everything but BMW of the
blackest color), and what interest her are the snippets that have
understood, craziest as keywords or the like (because she is looking for a
dozen of discussions that she saw before).

What I was not able to achieve so far is: (i) combine query term for
filtering and highlighting, (ii) using the analyzer-chain from the
attribute to rewrite the highlight query (or define one in the search)

CTR+F technique is a very powerful one, indeed. Works most of the time. The
difficulties with it are query rewriting, enriching, etc.

Cheers,
Arturas