From: Otis Gospodnetic [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 September 2008 20:40
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to filter fq param on a dynamic field

Barry,

You are seeing the value of the field as it was saved (as the original), but
perhaps something is funky with how it was analyzed/tokenized at search time
and how it is being analyzed now at query time.  Double-check your
fieldType/analysis settings for this field and make sure you are using the
same/compatible analyzers at both index and query time.

Otis