Thanks Rick and Adhyan

I see there is "/browse" in solrconfig.xml :

 <requestHandler name="/browse" class="solr.SearchHandler"
useParams="query,facets,velocity,browse">
    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
    </lst>
  </requestHandler>

and  name="defaults" with one item of "df" as shown below:
  <initParams
path="/update/**,/query,/select,/tvrh,/elevate,/spell,/browse">
    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="df">_text_</str>
    </lst>
  </initParams>

My understanding is I can put whatever fields I want to enable index and
searching here in parallel with  <str name="df">_text_</str>, am I correct?

Thanks.

*Sincerely yours,*

*Raymond*