We have a 24 million document index. Our documents are a bit smaller than
yours, homework problems.

The Hathi Trust probably has the record. They haven’t updated their blog for a
while, but they were at 11 million books and billions of pages in 2014.

https://www.hathitrust.org/blogslarge-scale-search

wunder
Walter Underwood
wun...@wunderwood.org