I think this filter will output the desired result:

<analyzer type="query">
   <filter class="solr.ShingleFilterFactory"/>
</analyzer>
<analyzer type="index">
   <filter class="solr.FingerprintFilterFactory" separator=" " />
</analyzer>

indexing:
"iPhone 6" will be indexed as "iphone 6" (always a single token)

querying:
so this will analyze "Apple iPhone 6 32GB white" to "apple", "apple iphone",
"iphone", "iphone 6" and so on...
then here a match will be achieved using the 4th token.

 I dont see how this will result in false positive matching.