Hi all, anyone could at least point me some good resource that explain how
to configure filters in fieldType building?

Just understand if exist a document that explain the changes introduced
with SynonymGraphFilter or in general what kind of filters are compatible
and can stay together in the same chain.

Best regards,
Vincenzo

--
Vincenzo D'Amore