Thank you Shawn & Edwin. It was a certificate error. I did not have the IPs
list in the SAN in the format required for IPs. After I updated the SAN
list, I was able to run the ADDREPLICA API correctly.
On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 10:20 PM, Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org> wrote:
> On 4/12/2018 9:48 PM, Antony A wrote:
>> Thank you. I was trying to create the collection using the API.
>> Unfortunately the API changes a bit between 6x to 7x.
>> I posted the API that I used to create the collection and subsequently
>> trying to create cores for the same collection.
> You're going to need to look for errors in the solr.log file. There
> should be something that explains what went wrong.The logfile often has
> more information than the response.
> The top guess I have is that Java couldn't validate the certificate for
> https, but without error logs, I can't say for sure.