Have you tried starting Solr with the "-v" option? That will show you
exactly (in the solr.log file) where every jar is loaded from. Make
sure you are
from somewhere on your classpath).

Copying jar files around is often a source of user error, you can wind
up loading them from someplace unexpected..

Best,
Erick