Hi,

Has anyone gone thru this issue where few shard leaders are forwarding
updates to their counterpart leaders in target cluster while some of the
shards leaders are not forwarding the updates.

on Solr 6.6,  4 of the shards logs I see below entries and their
counterpart in target are getting updated but for other 4 shards I don't
below entries and neither being replicated to target.

Any suggestion on how / what can be done to start cdcr-replicator threads
on other shards?

2018-04-17 15:26:38.394 INFO
(cdcr-replicator-24-thread-6-processing-n:dc2prsrcvap0049.whc.dc02.us.adp:8080_solr)
[   ] o.a.s.h.CdcrReplicator Forwarded 0 updates to target COLL
2018-04-17 15:26:39.394 INFO
(cdcr-replicator-24-thread-7-processing-n:dc2prsrcvap0049.whc.dc02.us.adp:8080_solr)
[   ] o.a.s.h.CdcrReplicator Forwarded 0 updates to target COLL

Thanks
Susheel