On 4/24/2018 1:53 PM, Markus Jelsma wrote:
> I don't see stack traces for most WARNs, for example the checksum
> warning on recovery (other thread), or the Trie* deprecations.

I just tried it on 7.3.0.  Added a line to CoreContainer.java to log an
exception at warn when Solr is starting:

    log.warn("Start warning!", new Exception());

This produces the following in the logging tab:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6q5x6gcidutg01a/solr-730-warn-stacktrace-log.png?dl=0

The logging tab has the annoying habit of refreshing and hiding the
stacktrace very quickly after opening it.

I can't reproduce what you're saying that you see with no stacktraces on
WARN messages in the admin UI.

Thanks,
Shawn