Thank you Erick. I readed a lot of in the web and I still a litle lost. In
summarizze, I need perform a join (sql join). For the moment, I evaluated
the following alternatives:

   1. Alias (first response). I think it doesn't solve the problem, because
   I understand this is usefull to union (sql union) of the results. So I dont
   found how can it help me.
   2. Join Query. it is not a sql join because only show data for the first
   item and it only filters for the second item.So I discharded it.
   3. Block join. I dont finish understand it (the functionality and where
   I need to configure). But I think it dont solve the needed because It
   define a paret/child relationship.

Do you have some clue to investigate?  Thank you for your help!

*Angel** Adrián Addati*