Are you sure Solr is the right tool for you? Regexp searches is the really
last resort approach in the domain.

I suggest that maybe you rethink your actual business case (share it here)
to benefiy from tokenization or look if other tools are better.

As it is, you are using a drill to hammer nails.....

Regards,
    Alex