Hi Anil,
The copy Field directive is not what you're looking for because it doesn't
change the stored value of a field.

What you need is an Update Request Processor, which is a kind of
interceptor in the indexing chain (i.e. It allows you to change an incoming
document before it gets indexed).
Unfortunately, as far as I know there's not an available processor for
doing what you need in the example you described, but consider that writing
a new processor is a trivial thing.

Andrea