You have to look at the analysis chain for text_en. Is the synonym
factory being invoked? If so at indexing time or query time? If
indexing time, did you have the synonym defined when you indexed the
data originally? If in cloud mode did you push the configs to
Zookeeper and reload the collection before indexing and/or querying?

The admin UI>>collection>>analysis page is very helpful.

Best,
Erick