Hi,

We performed a full reindex for the first time against our largest database
and on two new VMs dedicated to solr indexing. We have two solr nodes
(solrCloud/solr7.3) with a zookeeper cluster. Several hours into the
reindexing process, both solr nodes shut down with:

java.long.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Running OOM killer script for process blah on port blah

Does this definitely indicate we need more memory or could it just be a heap
space adjustment issue? Is there a way to better diagnose what to do?

Thanks for any reply.