On 8/30/2018 9:00 AM, Steve Pruitt wrote:
Is there something different I need to do for a query with a join for a
Collection?  Singular Collection, not across Collections.

Initially, I used a Core for simple development.  One of my queries uses a
join.  It works fine.

I know very little about using the join feature. Everything that I know about it has been picked up by reading this mailing list.

I think one of the key elements is that all of the indexes involved in a join must exist on the same server.  It is quite common with a SolrCloud setup to have the data spread across multiple servers, especially when collections have multiple shards.

I do not know whether you're having a problem because of having your collection spread across multiple servers or not, but it does seem to be a likely possibility.

Thanks,
Shawn