Hi All,

How can we add a synonyms text file to solr cloud. I have a text file with
comma separated synonyms.

Thanks & Regards
Piyush Rathor
Consultant
Deloitte Digital (Salesforce.com / Force.com)
Deloitte Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Office: +1 (615) 209 4980
Mobile : +1 (302) 397 1491
prat...@deloitte.com<mailto:prat...@deloitte.com> |
www.deloitte.com<http://www.deloitte.com/>
[cid:image001.png@01D012F3.6C4D42E0]

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1