On 9/19/2018 1:05 PM, Webster Homer wrote:
I have a fairly complex query which I'm trying to debug. The query works as
long as I don't try to return the field: [explain style=nl]
Of course this is the data I'm really interested in. When I run it, the console
acts busy, but then the screen clears displaying no data. I suspect a timeout
in the admin console. Is there any way to set the timeout to be longer?

The admin UI is not meant to be used "for real".  It's a tool for the admin to try things out ... the actual query API should be used when you're doing real queries.  At the top of the result screen for the query UI, you are given the actual URL that was requested, and can click on it.

You can only use the admin UI in a browser, its URLs will not work in a program like a website.  The API URLs will work in a program.

Are you seeing errors in solr.log?  What version?

Thanks,
Shawn