On 9/27/2018 8:53 AM, Balanathagiri Ayyasamypalanivel wrote:
Thanks Shawn for your prompt response.
Actually we have to filter on the query time while calculate the score.

The challenge here is we should not add the asset and put as static field
in the index time. The asset needs to be calculated while query time with
some filters.

Solr doesn't have that ability as far as I am aware.  No matter how you slice this, you'll be writing custom code to handle it.

In response to another part of the thread: search engines typically involve a lot of data duplication.  It's usually faster to simply duplicate data in multiple documents than to try and normalize the data like a relational database does.

Thanks,
Shawn