Hello,

We currently run Solr 5.4 as our production search backend. We run it in a
master/slave replication architecture, and we're starting an upgrade to
Solr 7.5 using a SolrCloud architecture.

One of our collections is around 20GB and hosts about 200M documents, and
it would take around 6 hours to do a full dataimport from the database, so
we'd like to upgrade the index and restore it to SolrCloud. I've
successfully upgraded the Lucene 5 index to Lucene 6, and then to Lucene 7,
so I think I have an index that can be restored to Solr 7. Do you know if
it's possible to restore an index like this to a SolrCloud environment if I
can get it into a directory that is shared by all the nodes?

Thanks,
Jack