Hi,

I am using Solr 5.1 for my application.
I am trying to use the autoSuggest feature of Solr.
I want to do context filtering on the results returned by Solr suggest.

Please help me know if this feature is supported in the version that I am
using(5.1).
Also if it works with multivalued field. I tried multiple times but it is
not working.

I am referring the following link for details :
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/suggester.html

Please find the configuration in my solrconfig.xml as below
<searchComponent name="suggest" class="solr.SuggestComponent">
  <lst name="suggester">
    <str name="name">mySuggester</str>
    <str name="lookupImpl">AnalyzingInfixLookupFactory</str>
    <str name="dictionaryImpl">DocumentDictionaryFactory</str>
    <str name="field">name</str>
    <str name="weightField">price</str>
    <str name="suggestAnalyzerFieldType">text_en</str>
<str name="highlight">false</str>
<str name="contextField">countries</str>
  </lst>
</searchComponent>

Thanks alot for your help in advance.

Regards,