Hi Emir,

Many thanks for the confirmation. I'd kind of inferred this was correct
from the paragraph starting with "Copying is done at the stream source
level", but it would be good to mention it in the "Copying Fields"
section of the Solr documentation. Should I create a JIRA issue asking
for this?

Regards,

Chris