Hi All !

I'm testing Solr 7.5 with TLOG replicas on SolrCloud with 5 nodes.

My collection has shards and every shard has 3 TLOG replicas on different
nodes.

I've noticed that some replicas stop receiving updates from the leader
without any visible signs from the cluster status.

(all replicas active and green in Admin UI CLOUD graph). But indexversion of
'ill' replica not increasing with the leader.

It seems to be dangerous, because that 'ill' replica could become a leader
after restart of the nodes and I already experienced data loss.

I didn't notice any meaningfull records in solr log, except that probably
problem occurs when leader changes.

Meanwhile, I monitor indexversion of all replicas in a cluster by mbeans and
recreate ill replicas when difference with the leader indexversion  more
than one

Any suggestions?

--

Best regards, Vadim