Please see inline...

Deepak
"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are
treated. Please consider stopping the cruelty by becoming a Vegan"

+91 73500 12833
deic...@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deicool
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/deicool

"Plant a Tree, Go Green"

Make In India : http://www.makeinindia.com/home

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 5:21 PM Sofiya Strochyk <s...@interlogic.com.ua>
wrote:

> My swappiness is set to 10, swap is almost not used (used space is on
> scale of a few MB) and there is no swap IO.
>
> There is disk IO like this, though:
>
> https://upload.cc/i1/2018/10/30/43lGfj.png
> https://upload.cc/i1/2018/10/30/T3u9oY.png

******
The time for the data is too short. Can you provide for larger timeframes?
******

> However CPU iowait is still zero, so not sure if the disk io is
> introducing any kind of delay...
>
> ******
Can you provide graphs for cpu iowait too? (For large timeframes)
******