Hello Martin,

We also use an URP for this in some cases. We index documents to some
collection, the URP reads a field from that document which is an ID in another
collection. So we fetch that remote Solr document on-the-fly, and use those
fields to enrich the incoming document.

It is very straightforward and works very well.

Regards,
Markus