I would start by monitoring the hardware (CPU, Memory, Disk) & software
(heap, threads) utilization's and seeing where the bottlenecks are. Or what
is getting utilized the most. And then tune that parameter.

I would also look at profiling the software.

Deepak
"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are
treated. Please consider stopping the cruelty by becoming a Vegan"

+91 73500 12833
deic...@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deicool
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/deicool