On 11/7/2018 8:01 AM, dimaf wrote:
After migration from Solr 6 to Solr 7, Jetty RequestLogHandler logs only the
path and parameters of URL instead of saving full URL as it does in Solr 6.
<snip>
So the question is how Jetty/Solr can be configured to log full URL?

That is 100 percent Jetty config.  No Solr code is involved.  Which means that the expertise to answer your question might not be available here.  I have checked a few different versions and the request log config that is included in jetty.xml with the Solr project looks identical between Solr 6.x and Solr 7.x.  It uses a Jetty class called NCSARequestLog.  The request log config is commented out by default.

Various 6.x versions of Solr included various 9.3.x versions of Jetty.  The Jetty version was changed to 9.4.x in version 7.3.0, and 6.x got Jetty 9.4.x in version 6.6.3.

I have reached out to the #jetty IRC channel on this topic.  As of right now, there has been no response.  Getting a response could take quite a while.

Thanks,
Shawn