Hi,

SolrJ is a client library that helps your application talk to Solr.
It's not a full application that can be run on its own.  So the error
message you got is correct.  It's not a standalone application.   For
more information on using SolrJ, see the documentation here:
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/using-solrj.html .

If you can be a little more explicit on what you're trying to
accomplish, maybe someone here can help you further as well.

Best,

Jason