Why would you want to? This  sounds like an XY problem, there's some
problem you think would be cured by clearing the cache. What is
that problem?

Because I doubt this would do anything useful, pretty soon the caches
would be filled up again and you'd be right  back where you started and
the real solution is to stop doing whatever you're doing that leads to
whatever the real problem is. Maybe reducing the cache sizes.

Best,
Erick