Hello,

I'm working on a new cluster and I want to make it with two TLOG nodes and
N PULL nodes.
For now I've found the way to scale the cluster adding replicas when a node
joins the cluster and deleting the replicas when is unreachable (like for
example after a shutdown), but all new replicas are NRT.

   - Is there any way to keep two TLOG replicas always?, if one fails for
   example and is removed from cluster, then create a new TLOG replica or
   promote an existing replica.
   - Is possible to configure the cluster to create the other new replicas
   as PULL?

Thanks!!

      Daniel Carrasco Marín
      Ingeniería para la Innovación i2TIC, S.L.
      Tlf:  +34 911 12 32 84 Ext: 223
      www.i2tic.com