what about:

    SolrQuery query = ...;
    query.addFilterQuery( "type:xxx" );

On Oct 2, 2008, at 1:23 PM, Jeryl Cook wrote:

i can execute what i want simply with using lucene directly

Hits hits = searcher.search(customScoreQuery, myQuery.getFilter());

howerver, i can't find the right Class , or method in the API to do
this for SOLR  the searcher
I am using the SOLRServer(Embeded version) to execute the .query...

QueryResponse queryResponse = SolrServer.query(customScoreQuery);
//will work, BUT I NEED to use the filter as well...

Thanks

--
Jeryl Cook
/^\ Pharaoh /^\