Hmm, perhaps our bin/solr start scripts could set the
com.ibm.jsse2.overrideDefaultTLS property automatically in case of IBM JVM? Or
alternatively document this in the SSL section of the reference Guide? Anchal,
feel free to open a JIRA and submit a patch.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com