We are using Solr 7.2.1 in Solr Cloud mode, with embedded Zookeeper for
test purposes. We enabled SSL and Authentication, and we are able to see
the admin working fine with authentication. But queries through the UI or
otherwise is failing with the following error. Request your help to resolve
the same. Is this related to authentication or SSL? If you can throw some
light on it, it will be of great help to us.

https://solr-node-1:8080/solr/<COLLECTION_NAME>/select?q=*:*

Error:
{
  "error":{
    "metadata":[
      "error-class","org.apache.solr.common.SolrException",

"root-error-class","sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException"],
    "msg":"Error trying to proxy request for url:
https://doaminsolr/ba_test/select <https://domain/solr/ba_test/select>",
    "trace":"org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error trying to proxy
request for url: https://domain/solr/ba_test/select\n\tat
org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.remoteQuery(HttpSolrCall.java:646)\n\tat