Thank you Shawn.  Yes, I used the settings off of your site. I've restarted the cluster and the CPU usage is back up again. Looking at it now, it doesn't appear to be GC related.
Full log from one of the nodes that is pegging 13 CPU cores:

http://lovehorsepower.com/solr_gc.log.0.current

Thank you For the gceasy.io site - that is very slick!  I'll use that in the future.  I can try using the standard settings, but again - at this point it doesn't look GC related to me?

-Joe