Hi,

I have two questions about the field default values for multivalued and indexed.

  1.  Is it possible to make new fields have the indexed attribute set to false
by default for a schema? I understand this wouldn't normally be the case, but
we have a use case where it would be preferable as many fields may be
dynamically added via JSON.
  2.  Is it possible to do the same for the multivalued attribute? If so, what
would happen if a field was dynamically added via JSON and it was contained an
array? Would Solr be able to determine that the field should instead be created
with the multivalued attribute set to true?

Kind Regards,

Dionté Smith
Software Developer
dionte.sm...@gm.com<mailto:dionte.sm...@gm.com>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature
unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action
in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in
error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.